Who am I?
I am a software engineer who develops web based systems for the University of Southern California.
- Re-learning Common Lisp via experiments on a Raspberry Pi
- Fargo, Concord and Trex as blogging platform.
- MongoDB and other NoSQL databases
- Firefox OS
- ChromeOS, I was a lucky CR-48 tester, regularly use a Samsung Series 5 and really enjoyed it.
- Node JS Modules
- wmeave - An experiment in literate programming concepts, markdown and source code generation and extraction.
- opt - a little command line options parsing module.
- Extractor JS - a small scraper and spider library written for NodeJS
git clone https://github.com/rsdoiel/tbone.git)
- Other projects