Who am I?
I am a human. I write software. Once upon a time I wrote music and prose. I am interested in the intersection of technology and the humanities.
- Building software at the edges of heterogeneous repositories, at Montana State University for Open Repositories 2018, 2018-06-06
- Command Line for Librarians, co-presentation with Heather Wilson for MMWCon 2016 at UCLA, 2016-09-15
- Introducing the ArchivesSpace REST API using Python 3, presentation for the ArchivesSpace Member Forum 2016, 2016-08-02
- Bash, curl and jq: Accessing ORCID public API, presentation for Code4Lib SoCal Summer 2016 meetup, 2016-06-20
- Unified Search Box presentation for Code4Lib SoCal meetup at Caltech, 2015-12-15
Command line tools
Useful for managing JSON documents
dataset - a tool for manage JSON objects, their attachments as well as data grids and frames
Useful for Posix/Bash scripting
datatools - a small set of tools to facilitate working with CSV, JSON and Excel Workbook data in Bash scripts
Content formatting tools
- mkpage - a deconstructed content system for static content publishing
- opml - An OPML package that features a OPML sort, cat and to json utility
- shorthand - a text label expander with markdown support
- stngo - Standard Timesheet Notation processor for my personal project time logs
- scripttool - a tool for working with screenplay formats such as Final Draft, FadeIn, Fountain and Open Screenplay Format (e.g.